Friday, January 7, 2011

Finished Crochet projects

Here's a few of the items I've completed in the past few months.

There's a few that I haven't taken pictures of yet. Like some really sweet fingerless gloves. Or wrist warmers if you'd like. And Christmas trees. Lots of cute Christmas trees.

And hubby's sweater is almost done!! Sleeves, adjusted for his size, done! Adjustments to the sleeve stripe to match the bigger sized sleeves, done! Just need to weave in ends, attach sleeves, and do up side seams and put on buttons. Hooray!



On to the completed things......

Some star shaped dish cloths.


A coffee cozy.
I wanted the skull a little more oblong, but the recipient was very pleased with it.

A scarf made from Lion Brand homespun. I love the different colors. Makes me think of Dragonflys for some reason.

Cotton bath poof and wash cloth set.

A cute baby cocoon or snuggle sack. I liked the yarn, decided this would be a good project for it. Now I'm wondering if Baby won't look like a bruise!

With matching hat. To top off the bruise look, haha. There was enough yarn to make two hats. Couldn't help it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankx for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your little trip to the NV High Desert.