Thursday, November 1, 2012

I'm Back!!

It's been a crazy few months around here!
 I got a J-O-B to get out of the house in January of 2012, JUST part time. A little time away from the laundry, dishes, vacuuming, etc. of the stay at home life.
Part time turned half the time Full time, due to other coworkers quitting, training new hires, filling in. And still coming home to the dishes, laundry, chores...I'd like to be under 20 hours a week Mr. Manager. This job wasn't about the paycheck (although pizza and movie money is nice). I just wanted out of the house a little bit. Now I want to go home!
Oh! And milking...Late at night, later than I like. Poor Sunny Belle.
And when can I ride my horses??
 Did we remember to gather eggs today? Yesterday? At all this week??
 Homework...Is it done yet? Where is your spelling list? How's the book report coming along?
What do you mean you missed the bus? Guess I'll lock the store and you can come sit with  me.
 Assembly? At 1? We'll see if I can get someone to cover the store.
Field trip? I want to go! I've never been to fossil hill! Sounds fun!

AND THEN....I bought a second Jersey! Cinnamon, a 4 year old registered Jersey. Now there are 2  cow to milk. I HAVE to stay home! Milk my cows, make cheese, sour cream, butter, yogurt...and crochet..

I've had NO time to crochet! The shame! The HORROR!

And so....I gave my 2 week notice. I can't LIVE at my "part time" job anymore!!This J-O-B has got to go! My REAL JOB needs me! My HOME needs me!
 My COWS miss me!
My BOYS want me to help in their classes, come to parties, field trips...
We should eat before 8 pm!
 I should be able to sit with my boys and help them with their homework, before everyone gets tired and cranky.
Ahhhhh, Home..I missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankx for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your little trip to the NV High Desert.